January 2019 - Happy New Year Open or Close
All the team members of MEGATRON France wish you all the best for New Year 2019.
We wish you all the success for your upcoming projects and hope to be again on your side.
December 2018 - End of year closure Open or Close
November 2018 - Modbus Printers Open or Close
October 2018 - New compact linear sensors MKS1 Open or Close
The potentiometric sensors MKS1 are available for travels from 10 to 50mm and offer a great repetability of 10µm.
Their very small body and their spring return device allow them to be used advantageously in many different kinds of applications.
Reliable (20M moves) and sealed IP51, these small sensors bring big advantages
Datasheet available on our website :
Please contact us for any additional information :
Phone : +33 4 50 70 54 54
October 2018 - Deployment of the risk assessment / writing solution of the DigiRISK ® Document Open or Close
Occupational risk assessment is a legal obligation for all businesses.
The result of this evaluation leads to the drafting of a single Risk Assessment Document and an associated action plan to eliminate or minimize the identified risks.
This assessment should normally take place at least once a year or whenever there is a significant change in the working environment.
Although essential, this evaluation is an extremely tedious task and the drafting of the single Risk Assessment Document and the action plan are no less so.
After 14 years of 'manual' updates, MEGATRON decided to migrate to an IT solution and selected the DigiRISK solution from EVARISK (https://www.evarisk.com/).
This free opensource software is based on the couple Wordpress / LibreOffice. It has been successfully tested for more than a year in our company and the last update of the single Risk Assessment Document was for us the opportunity to officially enter DigiRISK in production.
October 2018 - Our organization Open or Close
In the coming months, we will post a series of articles on the organization of our company. We hope that they will interest you and will allow you to better know our IT organization, logistics, quality and HR.
For more information, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next our first article will about the risk assessment / writing solution of the DigiRISK ® Document
September 2018 - All our employees are first-aid workers Open or Close
In order to be able to act quickly in the event of an accident or sickness at work as well as at home, all the employees of MEGATRON France are first-aid workers (SST).
The first training session was conducted 6 years ago and every 2 years, employees participate in full reminders.
A theoretical training and then situations are proposed in our production workshops, in our administrative offices as well as in the surroundings of the factory so that our employees are prepared to a maximum of possible cases.
This training is fully supported by the company and is traditionally held in summer. This is also an opportunity to meet and exchange together in a less professional way.
This year again, 100% of the staff has succesfully renewed their certification : congratulation !
August 2018 - Summer holidays Open or Close
MEGATRON France will be closed weeks 31, 32 and 33.
- July 2018 - LinkedIn account Open or CloseTo be closer to you, MEGATRON France has decided to open its LinkedIn® account. This social media will allow us to let you know more easily the news about the life of our company. We will share with you the new actions taken at social or environmental level.Please come join us on the LinkedIn® page MEGATRON France.
- June 2018 - Megatron enriches its range of magnetic encoders Open or CloseThe Hall Effect encoders « RCBB » and « RCS » are now available in absolute analog, digital SSI and SPI or incremental versions. Their bodies of 22 mm diameter anodized aluminum and their stainless steel axis make them extremely robust and reliable miniature measuring tools.
- May 2018 - We are closed the week 19 Open or Close
We are taking advantage of the bank holidays of May to close the MEGATRON Company on the week 19. By same occasion, an IT migration will be running during this week.
We will be back on Monday May 14th and very happy to business with you again.
- April 2018 - We joined La French Fab Open or CloseMegatron is proud to have joined La French Fab movement. Created in 2017, the purpose of this organization is to federate companies and strengthen the promotion of the French industry abroad.
- valorization of know-how
- business growth
- job creation
- solidarity of French companies
- March 2018 - Our commitment to #LetsgoFrance Open or CloseOur company project AMBITION 2020 is including our implications for quality, environment and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility). We defined our major issues as our territory development, innovation and to optimize the local knowledges.#LetsgoFrance was created in 2016 to promote and gather all the actors of the French economy. It seems obvious for us to commit by their side to promote our national talents.We are standing up for the French competitivity and its spirit of innovation.Find more information about #LetsgoFrance.frPlease, discover our CSR implication in our company project AMBITION 2020.
- February 2018 - Renewal of our commitment with ENVOL Open or CloseIt’s already been 2 years that we certified our voluntary commitment with ENVOL. We are keeping moving ahead in this direction with pride and determination. Our last renewal audit confirmed that Megatron is a company always more responsible.
In our voluntary sustainable development policy, we are doing a day-to-day environmental watch on the regulations applying to our work.
Our company is always evolving and you will find below some of the actions we already led:
- Improvement of our products and packaging’s recyclability, with for example a new packaging system entirely recyclable
- Equipement of a technical management for the building. This system allowed us to reduce by 15 % our electrical consumption and to automatically calculate our environmental basic indicators (consumption of water/electricity/gas)
- Implementation of our new electronic document management’s system
- Reduction of the machining chips directly at the source. By the way, we have been rewarded last year for this technology during the 6th Eco-responsible meeting, organized by the TEAM-Mont-Blanc
- Substitution of the acetone in our manufacturing processes
All companies with less than 50 employees can join ENVOL’s label to commit with the environment. We sincerely hope that more and more companies will follow this approach.
The ENVOL values are perfectly matching ours and we have a lot of plans to preserve our beautiful region.
You can find more information about ENVOL on www.envol-entreprise.fr
- January 2018 - Our best wiches Open or CloseAll the team members of MEGATRON wishes you all the best for this New Year. We wish you all the success in your projects to come and hope to accompagn you in their development.
- November 2017 - 6th Eco-Responsible meeting Open or Close
Always strongly involved in an environmental approach, we participated in the 6th eco-responsible meeting taking place in Passy (Haute-Savoie/France) on November 16th of this year.
Rewarded for one of our actions, we are very happy to have obtained the price of the Jury - category "Eco - Design"See pictures of the event in "Read more section"
- September 2017 - Enova Open or Close
Megatron is attending the ENOVA PARIS tradeshow from 19 to 21 september !
Focal platform for technologies applied to electronics, measurement, vision and optics, ENOVA brings together industry and research professional’s actors of all sectors that now have to integrate intelligence and connectivity into their products and services: aeronautics and military but also automotive, transportation, agricultural, agribusiness, smart cities, medical, industry 4.0…Megatron's new absolute multiturn encoder will be presented during the show, as well as other innovations.
More informations on: http://enova-event.com/Plus...
- August 2016 - Holidays Open or Close
Due to the annual closure, MEGATRON will be closed from saturday, July 30th to sunday, August 21st 2016.
MEGATRON team will come back well-rested and fully ready to help you.
- June 2016 - New website creation Open or Close
- August 2015 - Summer holidays Open or Close
Due to the summer holidays, Megatron will be closed from Saturday, August 1 to Sunday, August 23, 2015.
We return fresh and ready to serve you.
- July 2015 - Megatron comes out with a new website ! Open or Close
After using the HTML language since their first website, Megatron comes out with a new website based on the CMS architecture.
- June 2014 - Occupational health and safety training Open or Close
The entire MEGATRON staff has recently completed the OHS (Occupational health and safety) training.
This training, conducted by the company Ascentiel, reaffirms the commitment of the company to reduce and prevent workplace hazards.
- April 2014 - Hannover Messe & Sensor + test Showrooms Open or Close
The 2014 editions of german showrooms Hannover Messe & Sensor + Test, which participated MEGATRON, were a great succes!
We have presented new MEGATRON products, included our new printer interface: Manybus!
We thank those present and hope to see you soon!
- January 2014 - New prospectus Open or Close
For the 2014 new years, Megatron comes out with new PDF prospectus for components and printers.
A new design for a fresh impetus !
- 2012 - Synthesizer RAZMASYNTH with our linear sensofoil SFW22 Open or Close
Our sensofoils potentiometers can be integrated into many various applications from medical field to automotive.
Musicians also appreciate very much this product. As an exemple of use, we thank M. Bender who shows us his synthesizer RAZMASYNTH with linear sensofoil SFW22.
More information about M. Bender' synthesizer and project directly on his website : www.razmasynth.com
- 2010 - 50 years of Megatron ! Open or Close
MEGATRON Elektronik AG celebrates its 50th anniversary!
Peter and Gerda Vizenetz created the Company MEGATRON and launched on the position sensor market.
MEGATRON is still owned by the Vizenetz family whose 3rd generation joined the group.
After five decades of growth, the group employs 110 people and has 10 companies in the world and MEGATRON FRANCE since 1982.
- July 2018 - LinkedIn account Open or Close